USPS at it again...maybe

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
As long as the person shipping it didn't screw up the address...

I live about 120 miles east of *******, GA, in SC. There's no friggin' way I can accept this as a "logistics" efficiency situation. SOMEBODY- who, I don't know- either the sender or USPS, screwed up. I'll find out soon.

Postal Service SNAFU 09-03-19.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If they send it directly to you they wouldn't need the other distribution centers and you would be responsible for multiple layoffs....stop being so selfish....:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

FluoFerret

Greasemonkey
Apr 2, 2018
Luxembourg
USPS is never to be trusted, especially if the address is clear and the parcel is bound for any other country than the United States:
from another board member on here, i wanted to buy a shift linkage for my g-body. he did everything perfectly fine. USPS however sent the package first to richmond in canada and claimed: delivered. then, the package reappeared somewhere in mexico, only to be noted as delivered there too. remember, this was all under the same tracking number...

now we have the unfortunate situation where said board member got a lost part and i got my money back. i really hope, that USPS will repay them. this was the last time i ever trusted USPS. any other carrier gets the hjob done efficiently and in doubt, checks the maps. USPS is like: "grand-duchy of luxembourg? europe??? never heard of them, ah well, lets just throw it into the next truckload and let the next postal service figure it out."

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor