V8 tbi Elco

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad smith

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2017
I have another Elco that I just picked up the other day. it is a 85 it has a 4.3 Tbi and I'm thinking about putting in a 5.7 tbi motor that I have around the shop.Has anybody on here done this? and might have any info to help me out I would appreciate it

Thanks

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I have another Elco that I just picked up the other day. it is a 85 it has a 4.3 Tbi and I'm thinking about putting in a 5.7 tbi motor that I have around the shop.Has anybody on here done this? and might have any info to help me out I would appreciate it

Thanks

My car was a 4.3 Monte TBI and put a 5.7 in it. Runs great. What do you need to know?

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I'm not the op,just jumped in and hijacked the thread as it contained some of what I would like to accomplish if possible on a elco of mine;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor