V8 vs V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Another one bites the dust as in trashed on a dirt track as opposed to living on in glory on the street.
"There is no spoon." is a quote from The Matrix movie meaning that things are only impossible if you believe they are. Well, that's my interpretation of it, anyway....

Reactions: 1 user

dudelikescars

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2019
Ok so I had given up on this car however now the owner let me see it yesterday. She will sell it when she finds the title hopefully this week. No motor, has most of the engine accessories including power steering pump and giving two TH 200 4r transmissions with it. Doors sag, paint is crazy faded and peeling however … no rust except for a small hole in floor. I only saw one door ding . been sitting in a garage for 7 years like this now lost the storage. I offered $1,000.00 she wants $1300.00. I think its probably worth considering no rot.?

Attachments

• IMG_2509.JPG
    IMG_2509.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2508.JPG
    IMG_2508.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 144

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
That car looks too nice for the dirt in my opinion. It looks nicer than my body & I know I'll have over $1000 in sheet metal/body work/paint. :(

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

dudelikescars

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2019
That car looks too nice for the dirt in my opinion. It looks nicer than my body & I know I'll have over $1000 in sheet metal/body work/paint. :(

Maybe I should find a buyer for it, make a few bucks on it and continue my search for an oval track candidate.

• Agree

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Maybe I should find a buyer for it, make a few bucks on it and continue my search for an oval track candidate.
If was me I would. If a deal like that fell my way I would do a swap with my body & send it & the extra beater frame off to the races. Just find a good running SBC, get it running good, flip/trade with cash for a car that would be better on the track than the street.

• Agree

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
In case ya hadn't noticed, we don't take too kindly to the notion of turning a decent car into a dirt tracker. Pretty much anything else goes, although some members get wadded up over big rims, too.

• Agree

dudelikescars

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2019
In case ya hadn't noticed, we don't take too kindly to the notion of turning a decent car into a dirt tracker. Pretty much anything else goes, although some members get wadded up over big rims, too.

I have noticed yes, no problem I have a car. Not as old as the G bodies... and I don't feel real good about seeing them go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor