CUTLASS Vacuum hose, which one to manifold?

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
I am finally back on working on the silver car getting a few things done to start driving it again. I installed the in tank Walbro pump with regulator and return and reinstalled and wired the Derale electric fans with some new badass relays (and all soldered connections with 10ga. wire).

Been on jackstands for almost 3 years.
1680481443278.png

Now back on all 4

1680481478688.png

My question is which vacuum hose goes to manifold vacuum that leads to the interior HVAC selector and which one goes to the hot water control valve at the back of the intake? I think Mike R (69hurstolds ) can probably answer this at first glance.

1680481615309.png

I feel like it's faster asking y'all than trying to find my CSM. LOL Plus, I get to share with y'all my weekend activities on the car.
Thanks all!

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
pagrunt got it right. (y) Purple is the main vacuum. Gray can be plugged if you don't have a cutoff valve. Don't plug the purple though. :)

AC underhood vacuum lines.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Thanks guys! Check that one off the list. Now just waiting for my new upper rad hose to show up and then fill with distilled water and ethylene glycol and fire it up.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor