Vacuum lines and wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Sweeper22

Greasemonkey
Nov 18, 2017
Does anybody have some good pics of their engine compartment? I have a 84 Regal with the 3.8 and AC. My smog pump is missing and the wiring is a disaster. I know there are schematics out there but my brain doesn’t work that way. Any help would be appreciated.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Best I got....
20170827_131219.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If the engine compartment wiring has be sliced and diced I would suggest that you get engine and light wiring harnesses that are in good shape

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Hey thanks. Do you know what car that is exactly?
It's my 3.8 85 Bonneville before I butchered it with an engine swap. It was completely unmolested until I violated it.
I can probably get closer pics if the smog pump; it's still in the garage on the floor.

Reactions: 1 user

Street Sweeper22

Greasemonkey
Nov 18, 2017
If the engine compartment wiring has be sliced and diced I would suggest that you get engine and light wiring harnesses that are in good shape
The wiring is not too bad it’s mostly the vacuum lines. I’m was just curious what the wiring looked like when it was original. It’s all over the place but it’s not cut up

Street Sweeper22

Greasemonkey
Nov 18, 2017
It's my 3.8 85 Bonneville before I butchered it with an engine swap. It was completely unmolested until I violated it.
I can probably get closer pics if the smog pump; it's still in the garage on the floor.
I don’t think I will need it. I figured out a lot today. I appreciate your help. I don’t have a little vacuum ball. The schematic on the fan shroud doesn’t mention it. Do you know if my car came with one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor