Valuation Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sLIDER172

n00b
May 10, 2017
Atlanta
I am trying to gather information on a 1983 Regal that I ran across. It belonged to a friends aunt and when she passed away it was put in her 75 year old Moms garage. It literally belonged to a little old lady. It has been repainted at some point to factory color and is showing 37787 on the odometer.

VIN#1G4AM47A1DH962079

Her Mom is in ill health so they are starting to sell things.

Any idea on value would be appreciated.

upload_2017-5-12_7-32-40.jpg

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Tough to say with only a shot from the rear but assuming it is a rust free low mileage car it would be worth at least $3,000 to me, maybe more to the right person. Because it's an 83' It has the older (less desirable) front clip on it and a vinyl top which may be a detractor. Looks like a cream puff.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
If it was a V8 car, you could ask $5K and with some good pictures, have a couple people fighting over it in Atlanta.

A 231-2V is going to have a tough time pulling 22 - 26" wheels, so the market for people looking for nice car to cruise around in is very limited... it would need to be someone content to cruise around in a nice, but stock 231-2bbl regal.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I'm up in Cobb and would consider buying the car depending on the rest of condition

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor