value of 78 malibu parts car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderball

Greasemonkey
Jan 18, 2016
No title and missing doors. Southern car, everything else was there from what i remember.

Attachments

• 20180120_113838.jpg
    20180120_113838.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 373

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Depends on what you need it for...no title makes it a parts car most places.

Perfect for my 2 door wagon project as a donor car.

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
No title and missing doors. Southern car, everything else was there from what i remember.
I've parted a few gbodies over the years. For most (aside from turbobuicks, monte SS, 442, etc.) the most I would pay is $350. There is a lot of time and hassle involved with parting out a car.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

thunderball

Greasemonkey
Jan 18, 2016
I've parted a few gbodies over the years. For most (aside from turbobuicks, monte SS, 442, etc.) the most I would pay is $350. There is a lot of time and hassle involved with parting out a car.

I agree with that logic Im not messing around with a base cutlass or monte in terms of parting a car unless it was immaculate and cheap or I wanted a lot of the parts.

The 2 door malibus are more uncommon is the only reason it crossed my mind. This ones in line to get crushed next month so Im trying to figure out options that dont involve this car crushed.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I would say $500 max. If you were to catalog and eBay everything on it (assuming the parts are in decent shape) you could get a lot more than that out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor