Velocity live at SEMA starts Tuesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
If you have velocity, their SEMA coverage starts Tuesday night 7PM central. It's an hour long. It also is on Wed, Thurs, and Friday. I've never been and would love to go sometime. For now I have to watch TV coverage and other peoples vids on youtube like Scottie D TV

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
My wife and I got married the weekend after SEMA in 1995. My dad was friends with Dick Wells (who founded SEMA and the NSRA) since they were kids and we did a week at SEMA then a wedding on Saturday. The girls did whatever stuff girls do before a wedding, and the guys did SEMA.

I recommend going at least once in your life, but wear good shoes, because it is at least 3 solid days of walking to see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor