OLDS vendor for Repro J trim and brackets for H/O 83-84?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 9, 2016
Michigan
Does anyone know where to get repro. J- trim and brackets. I ordered today from Gbodyparts.com and later got an email saying parts was discontinued. Any help would be appreciated.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Try these guys. They're probably the ones that supplied gbody parts with them in the first place. Looking at the pictures, gbodyparts.com appears to have simply borrowed the pics from there anyway.

http://laureneng.com/1806305.html

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Lauren engineering went out of business I think
If they did, then that could explain why gbodyitsyourfaultwedidnotgetyourorderrightparts.com doesn't carry them any longer. I haven't bought anything from laureneng in a LONG LONG time.

Edit: Website copyrighted 2018, so it must've happened recently if it did. I dunno.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Jimmy

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2016
Gulfport, MS
If they did, then that could explain why gbodyitsyourfaultwedidnotgetyourorderrightparts.com doesn't carry them any longer. I haven't bought anything from laureneng in a LONG LONG time.

Edit: Website copyrighted 2018, so it must've happened recently if it did. I dunno.
Yea there was a thread on here about them sometime ago this year about them going out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor