Very Bad News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpinguin44

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 9, 2006
8:32 A.M. May 19. 2007.

I was rearended by an unlicensed driver in a Dodge pickup truck, throwing my car into my good friend James' Saturn in front of me. My front and rear bumpers are both pushed in, my tailgate is beaten horribly. My driver side mid/rear quarter panel is bent in.

It's like a dream. I just can't believe it. My head has been spinning all day.

My dream car.

Everyone believes the insurance company will TOTAL it. I hope to god not...

Please let me wake up...

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
sorry to hear about that

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
that sucks my freind bought a 79 cutlass calais mint paint was new quater rag was new . he bought it on fri and the brakes went out on sat night and he clipped someone 2 weeks ago . the insurance is either finding the parts or paying him to find the parts . if they do total yours you can keep the car and they will take 10% off the money they will give you or something like that . and sue the driver take them to cival court it works my girl freinds car was backed into by a unlicenced imagrant . she won twice cause they appealled . call your county courthouse

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
Small claims court will only win u a case. Its still up to u to collect. Our system doesn't help with that. In Indy u have to sue for twice as much, then hire a collection agent who gets half the money (hence suing for twice the amount and hoping u get it). Either way he'll collect b4 u ever will. Keep the car and don't let the insurance company tell u otherwise. At worst u will get a salvage title if its been totaled. Fight for what is yours and don't let the guilty go innocent. I have a story behind it, but don't have the time.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
here in mn if they dont pay you can file this paper with the court and it will hit there credit i know this cause the IMAGRANTS did not pay thats ok cause i am about ready to go sit outside there house with one of my pitbulls and demand my money .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor