Very original '87 Choo Choo SS El Camino on BaT

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX

Dirty underneath but the lack of frame corrosion is impressive. Looks like a zero rust car to me and would make a really good investment at the right price.

It will be interesting to see what it goes for. The price of these seems to be on the rise and this is a really good one.

Reactions: 1 users

Jims442

Greasemonkey
Dec 2, 2019
Connecticut
Thanks for sharing Iv'e always loved the choo choo's. This car is very clean. It looks like it has been repainted though but I would love to put a bid in. Definitely going to keep my eyes on this one.

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Only 5 hours to go and the bid is $9,250.
I think this is a $12K minimum car. Really, I think $15K wouldn't be over paying.
This would be a perfect candidate for cleaning up and keeping as a totally original example.
Would also make a great car for someone wanting a really good and unhacked one to start with for a restomod.
Either way, this is a very desireable car and the best original Choo Choo I have seen for sale on BaT.

Reactions: 1 user

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Only 5 hours to go and the bid is $9,250.
I think this is a $12K minimum car. Really, I think $15K wouldn't be over paying.
This would be a perfect candidate for cleaning up and keeping as a totally original example.
Would also make a great car for someone wanting a really good and unhacked one to start with for a restomod.
Either way, this is a very desireable car and the best original Choo Choo I have seen for sale on BaT.
So it went for $12,500. Not too far off the bottom of my range. I think the buyer got a good buy.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor