Vintage Air Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
If you look at 4 supply ports towards engine side they are tight but I am still able to get supplied hoses on correctly. They are for defrost and floor vents

Reactions: 1 user

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Here are some from inside with dash temporarily installed
There is more than enough room for everything including running all hoses for dash vents.
20201119_200300.jpg
20201119_200251.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: 1 users

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Thanks very much Tony. I appreciate your explanation, and the photos really help alot. Kind of a shame that there aren't companies that are offering a similiar heater case setup to what what you've had fabricated. Does the Restomod stuff come with its own controls? If so, will they work in the G body dash?

Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Thanks very much Tony. I appreciate your explanation, and the photos really help alot. Kind of a shame that there aren't companies that are offering a similiar heater case setup to what what you've had fabricated. Does the Restomod stuff come with its own controls? If so, will they work in the G body dash?
No problem. Yes the company offers many different controls including a Bluetooth connection to run everything from your phone. That was the route I was going to take but I did buy some nice ones to add. My dash is going to be pretty custom because I can't leave well enough alone 🙃

Reactions: 1 user

Burning

Greasemonkey
Jul 9, 2020
Bardstown, KY
Im going to make my heater core plate similar to ArizonaGN's here soon. If it works, i wouldnt mind sharing the cad files with whoever needs it.,

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor