Viper Security Alarm System 3105 Insallation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tynan918

Royal Smart Person
Aug 2, 2021
Installation difficulty on an '84 MCSS...?

Anything extra I'll need to make it work for an '84 MCSS ?

Or is it just as easy as wiring everything, and to what exactly ?

Dont want to mess with it if the job requires some mods like adding door lock actuators...
20210831_151009~2.jpg

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Installation difficulty on an '84 MCSS...?

Anything extra I'll need to make it work for an '84 MCSS ?

Or is it just as easy as wiring everything, and to what exactly ?

Dont want to mess with it if the job requires some mods like adding door lock actuators...
View attachment 182872
Whelp. Let's see...

The door lock and unlock function won't work without power locks.

The remote start function is a no-go unless you've done an engine swap because they're basically a nogo with carb engines.

So... you're really not getting much functionality there. I guess you could wire in the alarm noise side of things, assuming the system itself doesn't depend on pulling power from one of those sources you wk t have in order to keep it working.

Reactions: 1 user

Tynan918

Royal Smart Person
Aug 2, 2021
Whelp. Let's see...

The door lock and unlock function won't work without power locks.

The remote start function is a no-go unless you've done an engine swap because they're basically a nogo with carb engines.

So... you're really not getting much functionality there. I guess you could wire in the alarm noise side of things, assuming the system itself doesn't depend on pulling power from one of those sources you wk t have in order to keep it working.
Yea, too much and not enough features... I'm returning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor