• 1980 Malibu Classic (Custom)

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner (Original)

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 4 door guy said:
he is jealous. and by the way he is talkin trash, he has never had the experience of building a engine and making it fire up. :twisted:
You didn't see the epic thread of SquirrelMaster a while back.

is that supposed to impress me? anyone can read directions to yank a engine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think it's pretty obvious the Road Runner is a long term project and the Malibu can be fixed ASAP. I would stash the RR until you are set up with a serious job and can afford to do it right. Take it from me- life's a b*tch and working on a car like that is good medicine. Those Mopars are great cars, my Uncle had a 67' VIP with 383 and it was VERY fast.

That 4 door guy said:
is that supposed to impress me? anyone can read directions to yank a engine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: No, it wasn't meant to impress... are you saying you had to read directions to know how to pull a motor? :shock:

Blake442 said:
It's unfortunate that Doober and myself seem to be the only people on here that have a sense of humor...
I can see it in a couple of the other guys, though for some it's not quite as clear 😛

I was laughing as soon as I seen he posted, Before i even read any of it.

haha no. i didnt need directions. i helped pull my first engine when i was 12. i gotta sense of humor too. but i do know guys whom dont know anything about cars. and they still think you can buy elbow grease in a container. haha i was just stating the pic is hilarious

oh and btw i thought a motor was an electrical device? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor