• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
It's always a tough vote with so many nice cars, and, even more importantly, LS FREE POWER!!!!!!

I also appreciate how many cars matched their powerplant marque to the car nameplate.

It was even harder this month because my favorite car didn't match my favorite engine. This being about the swap though, I voted for the engine.
My Pontiac 400 was used to replace the factory Pontiac 301. Kind of a street sleeper approach. Advertised as a 4.9 at show and gos. My other century has 462 Buick in it.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
My Pontiac 400 was used to replace the factory Pontiac 301. Kind of a street sleeper approach. Advertised as a 4.9 at show and gos. My other century has 462 Buick in it.
Wasnt a dig at you, more of an it being nice to see buick v6s removed from cutlass bodies for olds sb/bbs. And buick v6/chubby v8s pulled for poncho v8s in the GPs

Fixing gms errors so to speak

Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Or even Buick V8s in Buicks *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor