Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Inola, OK
Will let this run for FIVE DAYS ONLY just to try and get the schedule somewhat back on track. Vote using the poll. The original entries thread is here, with a few more pics in the entries if you're interested.

Reminder, being hauled didn't count. Sorry :( I counted the "hauling ass" ones just because.

Winner gets some stickers and a S or M Cruise shirt if they want one.

GuysMonteSS (Hauling Ass)

oldsmobile joe

81cutlass

Turbolq4

MrSony

Bonnewagon

Wraith

I would have finished this sooner but the quality of internet here in 3rd world Oklahomastan is #%&!#$% pissing me off right now.

Mike T

Greasemonkey
Mar 25, 2018
Baton Rouge, LA
Will let this run for FIVE DAYS ONLY just to try and get the schedule somewhat back on track. Vote using the poll. The original entries thread is here, with a few more pics in the entries if you're interested.

Reminder, being hauled didn't count. Sorry :( I counted the "hauling ass" ones just because.

Winner gets some stickers and a S or M Cruise shirt if they want one.

GuysMonteSS (Hauling Ass)

oldsmobile joe

81cutlass

Turbolq4

MrSony

Bonnewagon

Wraith

I would have finished this sooner but the quality of internet here in 3rd world Oklahomastan is #%&!#$% pissing me off right now.
I didn't know the 81 Cutlass was rear engine. Awesome!!!

81Lcamino

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2018
Not for voting, but in line with the theme of HAULING, and lest anyone forget the El Camino is a half-ton truck, some random pictures of the El Camino in action. But what happened from the hard-working mid-60s logger model to the swinging 1969 surfer ad to the 80s scroll down and see, 'nuff said?

a0275408_1224122.jpg

elcamino1969white.jpg

El-Camino-9.jpg

Mike T

Greasemonkey
Mar 25, 2018
Baton Rouge, LA
When my 84 Camino was on the road there were no romantic or exotic pictures to be taken. All mine hauled around was my big a$$.