vss connection can't find them

Status
Not open for further replies.

james86gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2015
I can't find the connection under the dash for my vehicle speed sensor on my 86 GP . I know the top-side attaches to the speedometer

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
The speed sensor is in the speedometer. If you are looking for the buffer that is normally zip tied to the a/c duct behind the gauge cluster.

james86gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2015
I have the vehicle speed sensor ( vss ) I just can't find the connectors that it connects to. If someone has a picture of the connectors ,then perhaps then I can find them .

james86gp

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2015
I have the vehicle speed sensor ( vss ) I just can't find the connectors that it connects to. If someone has a picture of the connectors ,then perhaps then I can find them .[/QU
The speed sensor is in the speedometer. If you are looking for the buffer that is normally zip tied to the a/c duct behind the gauge cluster.
I found the connectors for the vss under the dash. Thanks for your assistants pointing me in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor