W30 hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSUPR

Apprentice
Apr 21, 2016
I have seen a g body with a W30 hood. I can't seem to find one. Anybody know where I can purchase one?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I have seen a g body with a W30 hood. I can't seem to find one. Anybody know where I can purchase one?

Purists will tell you technically it's W25 for the hood code, and w30 was the entire pkg of options... :)

Anyways though, most of the ones you see around were made by US Body Source, but other versions may have since been put out.

Word of warning, they do, or at least used to, take a good bit of work and massaging to fit and get the gaps right, and the scoops were non functional. Not a quick bolt on and play item from my experiences a couple years back. Could have changed some though...

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
The VFN have a better scoop angle and are functional.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
also check liquidh8's build thread, he's put one on his wagon, and his post is pretty detailed on most of what he's done.... just have to go through alot to find it(did I mention he's pretty detailed? )

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor