Wagon back glass wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hericletus

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 1, 2015
Brunswick, GA
NEW WAGON OWNER!! Yes I love the wagon. Had a 78 Camino back in the day but two seats was not enough but loved to haul things. Now I have more seats and can haul stuff!

Anyhow,
I have seen some wings on the wagons back glass on here. Where do you get them at? I also need a latch that opens the back. I can open with the key but it is bending. Thanks

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard.
The wing, or rear deflector is OEM only, and it entails changing out the hinges as well. They can be gotten from someone parting out a wagon.

As for the tailgate lock handle. you can replace it with one for an S-10 Blazer, and they can be gotten from Advance Auto or Autozone. They are not chrome like the originals, but black instead.

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
where abouts are you? as I have both the wing and the lock with key

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I may have an extra wing and a tailgate lock. The lock would have to be keyed to your doors.
I'm in Gainesville, Fl.

Reactions: 1 user

Hericletus

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 1, 2015
Brunswick, GA
I am interested in the wing and the lock longroof79 PM me with the price and shipping to 31525 or perhaps we can meet in Jacksonville.

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor