Wagon Headliner Clip Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
This is for you folks that are looking for clips and have no idea what they look like when theyre not broken. At this point I dont remember where most of them went where but this is what they look like if your trying to hunt them down.
The first ones go over the doors. Also the headliner trim has small little notches cut into the edge. Thats where the center of the clips go.
IMG_1748.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1747.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Mich,
At least your pics were enlarged....plus not broken.
I agree, if someone only had them in abundance, that would be nice. I guess we're being optimistic. Well, someone has got to have a motherlode of them out there.

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
If anyone is needing some i think i may still have a few laying around. Just PM me.

Reactions: 1 user

my1979chevy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 8, 2010
Winchester, Va
I have a few boxes of them. I would like to make a kit to sell with the rear and side rear clips. Does anyone know how many of each is required per car?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor