Wagon Headliners :Question asked hopefully answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
So not sure if I chased something down the rabbit hole or not. Made a couple calls and sent out an email on G Body wagon headliners to a manufacturer of them in California. This is what I sent to

Acme Auto Headlining Company

I was told to talk to you gentleman by one of your sellers on looking for a headliner. I am of a forum called https://gbodyforum.com/?_pwa=1. We got discussing about no one makes the headliner for the 1978 to 1987 Chevy/Pontiac/Buick/Oldsmobile wagon headliner.
Would it take a large number of people wanting it to have the mold produced in either foam or plastic ? Most on the road today are deteriorating as with the two door coupes.
I am unsure if this has ever been asked or chased after.

SO! Hopefully I’ll hear back in a week. If you don’t ask you won’t get a answer.

Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
That would be cool as ell.

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
They replied very fast!

We don’t offer an ABS board for the wagons and don’t intend to invest in making tooling however, we do offer a bow style conversion headliner that can be bought from a few retailers.

Thank you and best regards,

Stephen Delman
Acme Auto Headlining Co.
550 West 16th Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
800/288-6078, Ext. 215
Direct Fax: 562/249-6450

blackbuck350

Apprentice
May 2, 2019
They replied very fast!

We don’t offer an ABS board for the wagons and don’t intend to invest in making tooling however, we do offer a bow style conversion headliner that can be bought from a few retailers.

Thank you and best regards,

Stephen Delman
Acme Auto Headlining Co.
550 West 16th Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
800/288-6078, Ext. 215
Direct Fax: 562/249-6450
So where can we find the bow style conversion?

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Blackbuck 350
I would google it as how they said it ( copy/paste?) or straight up email them and ask. If you google it go with either “ G body wagon bow roof conversion” or malibu wagon.
That is why I just flat out called and asked a retailer of the ones for a coupe. Any information you get post it for others! I just grabbed the question and ran with it to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor