Wagon Jack Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Got some time to play with that jacking instruction decal. I'm still getting 9 x 4.5.

Cleaned up pretty well. I'll try to spend a bit more time on it detailing some of the noise and speckles. If anyone wants a new sticker in vinyl....lemme know.

Chevy Wagon Jacking Instructions draft proof.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Super nice job! If you used the original scan, you have artistic talent in cleaning up the smeared graphic.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
yes. I'd love a new vinyl sticker, wait, that's for the bumper jack. . Looks awesome BTW!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
yes. I'd love a new vinyl sticker, wait, that's for the bumper jack. . Looks awesome BTW!
You mean the ones in post #16???

The first jacking label like this?
81-up jacking decal proof.jpg

And/or the jack decal itself???
Jack Top Decal Repro.jpg

I won't be doing these because they're already being done. Although the jacking instructions have the "wrong" yellow shading than what was originally posted. Now, I CAN "fix" the jacking decal if you really wanted me to. Otherwise, they're available here. And probably other places, too, for around 7 or 8 bucks.

Decal, Jacking Instructions, 1981-87 Buick Regal/GN/T-Type, #14034746 @ OPGI.com

And Gbodyparts.com sells the decal that goes directly on the jack. Search for 14030628.

GBodyParts.com Online

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Super nice job! If you used the original scan, you have artistic talent in cleaning up the smeared graphic.
Yes, it's of your original scan. I did some touch up work on it and it was absolutely full of extraneous dirt/scratching/discolorations to it. Probably won't be perfect but it will be hella better than the one that fell off. Still a nice example, though.

Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
You mean the ones in post #16???

The first jacking label like this?
View attachment 166142

And/or the jack decal itself

I won't be doing these because they're already being done. Although the jacking instructions have the "wrong" yellow shading than what was originally posted. Now, I CAN "fix" the jacking decal if you really wanted me to. Otherwise, they're available here. And probably other places, too, for around 7 or 8 bucks.

Decal, Jacking Instructions, 1981-87 Buick Regal/GN/T-Type, #14034746 @ OPGI.com

And Gbodyparts.com sells the decal that goes directly

post #21 has the actual wagon jack picture, but not the frame jack in it like post #16, but the bumper jack. I'd like to find one with the frame jack instead. I'm not sure if it was made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor