REGAL Wagon photo from early '90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hi guys. Went digging through some old family photos while visiting with mom, and found this gem from when I went on the cross-country road trip from California to Tennessee when I was about 14. If you look carefully, a much skinnier me with glasses and a full head of hair is in the back seat! :p This is the original (darker) woodgrain before it was in its accident. At first I was disappointed with the lighter woodgrain, but it's kind of grown on me. Am also on the fence about the door spear trim. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Reactions: 8 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Great pic!

hate the bodyside molding, ESPECIALLY in the middle of all that wood.

$1.09.....those were the days!

Any notes on where it was?

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That is a great picture, Ed.
Thanks for sharing it.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Unfortunately, right after that last photo was taken, the engine grenaded and was replaced. I think it was replaced with the 49-state LD5 rather than the California-spec LC6. Ironically, the LC6 was rated at 190 lb-ft, compared to the LD5’s 170 lb-ft. I know the “new” engine it got felt less peppy, although neither of them were fireballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor