Wagon trim ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I believe so, A-pillars if I recall. Kevin sent me the longer pieces and down the back. Parts for mine have been sourced from all over North America.
I thought so. That Cutlass slant back is still buried in the back of that yard. I was just poking around in it the other day. LOL
If I remember correctly those pieces got caught up at the border right ?

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I was wondering if anyone has checked to see if B-body Caprice, Vista Cruiser, Buick wagons might use the same size moulding. There currently aren’t any in the local yards for me to check. For my custom application I have to shorten them anyway.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I was wondering if anyone has checked to see if B-body Caprice, Vista Cruiser, Buick wagons might use the same size moulding. There currently aren’t any in the local yards for me to check. For my custom application I have to shorten them anyway.
Not sure of the condition of all the cars but Renicks up in Butler (past the Clearview Mall, on 308) has some wagons & Elky's. Not all are gems but might be worth the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor