Wagons bucket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbuck350

Apprentice
May 2, 2019
Hey guys I just picked up a 81 wagon, building a sbc 406 almost done. Car has a pretty bad bench seat in it now, I seen on here a couple of guys switched to buckets, my question is what would be a nice car maybe to pull some buckets from that would fit pretty good? Thanks

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
Where you at? I got a decent pair of dark blue buckets that came in my wagon but I swapped them for a 60/40 split bench. The buckets are taking up space in my shop attic.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
If you don't take Mark's seats, then look for a set from an A or G body because of the seat tracks fitment. Otherwise any set from any car can be fitted with some imagination and fabrication. I am using 1994 Firebird buckets on 1995 LeSabre power seat tracks. Some drilling, bolting, and welding were needed but totally worth it.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Let's see some pics of your wagon and tell us about it. You mentioned it being an '81....?? An '81 what?

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
If anyone else happens to be interested, my seats are dark blue and while not perfect, certainly not ratty or exposing foam. They came out of a g-body of some sort but the P.O. only had them bolted in on the outer edges...:doh: I've since welded in the inner floor brackets for the split bench I'm running. I could snap a pic or two the next time I'm up in the attic if anyone wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor