FOR SALE Want to sell - 1979 Caballero Laredo - Metro Detroit - $1200

Trader history for ypsimatt22 (0)

Y

ypsimatt22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 21, 2019
Selling a soon to be rolling shell of a 1979 GMC Caballero Laredo that was stolen and stripped. Its is very solid with no frame rot or any rust in the quarters. I will be putting the 9 inch with new trac lock unit and 4.11 gearset under the car to make it a roller again. Have a lot of 1980 el camino parts that can go with. Pretty much a full interior. Complete doors but the metal is junk. Comes with a lot of good parts. I kept the cowl/dash/firewall from the el camino which was a driver but very rusty. Clean Michigan Titles for the 1979 GMC Caballero and the 1980 El Camino SS parts car if the buyer wants the cowl/dash/ interior $1200

Attachments

Last edited:
Y

ypsimatt22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 21, 2019
Sorry no front clip parts other then the 1980 elco header panel/grille assembly.

Y

ypsimatt22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 21, 2019
They stripped the caballero to what you see in the pics. All included parts are 80 elco.

Longroof79

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You might want to mention your location.

Y

ypsimatt22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 21, 2019
Cool wagon in your profile pic. Ill probably be looking for a g body wagon down the road when I decide to get another one.

Y

ypsimatt22

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 21, 2019
Any chance the 1980 grille is cherry?
Not sure what the caballero grille even looks like but I posted a pic of the 80 elco grille that is included. It could be cleaned up and made to look pretty nice but I assume if its not mint you'd go with a repop.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor