wanted 1.5 Din radio with minimum dvd and bluetooh

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlBreland

Apprentice
Oct 7, 2014
Palm Harbor, Florida
I'm searching online for a radio that will fit my 1.5 din grand prix dash and has at least a dvd palayer and is bluetooth compatible....anybody know of one. I found one but it didn't have a very good review on the mounting brackets. I'm thinking I may get one and let the experts install it...they should be able to adapt brackets to work.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I would ask where you are going to get it installed what they could offer for a radio. It's possible you'll get a better deal cause they are making some $$ on the radio and the install. My friend in the business charges a bit more for an install if they bring in their own components and if there is a problem with those components he charges the customer to remove them. If it his products he sold them he doesn't charge if there is warranty work and he supplies the customer a loaner component. If you get it all in one shop you don't have to run around trying to get someone to own up to it if something goes wrong. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor