Wanted 1983 H/O seat covers or complete seats

Trader history for smevis33 (0)

smevis33

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 13, 2020
Looking for lower front driver and passenger seat covers and upper rear seat covers (or complete seats) for a 1983 Hurst (Maple Cloth). I hear it is almost impossible to find a matching aftermarket replacement so I would like them in as good of condition as possible. Or if anyone knows of a supplier that is as close to original as possible I would appreciate that information also.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Looking for lower front driver and passenger seat covers and upper rear seat covers (or complete seats) for a 1983 Hurst (Maple Cloth). I hear it is almost impossible to find a matching aftermarket replacement so I would like them in as good of condition as possible. Or if anyone knows of a supplier that is as close to original as possible I would appreciate that information also.
PM sent

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
I have bucket seat covers from a 20k mile car wrecked in 1980's, there are a few cig burns on them unfortunately, deep rich color, was owned by wreckless teenager who literally wrapped the car around a pole, he wound up in a wheelchair...

lvrnespeca

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 23, 2019
I have a mint Maple interior out of a 1984 if your interested? No rips and no tears!

smevis33

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 13, 2020
I have bucket seat covers from a 20k mile car wrecked in 1980's, there are a few cig burns on them unfortunately, deep rich color, was owned by wreckless teenager who literally wrapped the car around a pole, he wound up in a wheelchair...
Can you send any pictures of the items and do you have the rear upper seat also

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor