Wanted Cutlass 442 SS3 wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2015
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum. I have an 85 442 and am looking for a set of ss3 rally wheels. 15 x 7 inches

I have a set on the car now but they are not perfect, looking for a nicer set.

I'm in Toronto Canada but regularly pick up parts from the states in Buffalo NY.

The reproduction ones from coker tire are no longer available, just spoke with them a half hour ago.

Thanks,

Oct 3, 2015
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum. I have an 85 442 and am looking for a set of ss3 rally wheels. 15 x 7 inches

I have a set on the car now but they are not perfect, looking for a nicer set.

I'm in Toronto Canada but regularly pick up parts from the states in Buffalo NY.

The reproduction ones from coker tire are no longer available, just spoke with them a half hour ago.

Thanks,
search blue oval ranch.they sell SS3 for a decent. i kept mine, had then blasted, welded them, and rechromed. it was to much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor