Wanted - decent used pair of G-body two door sill plates

Trader history for Badge (0)

Badge

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 30, 2018
This is for my 1982. I am told all the G-body 2 door cars used the same plates. Thanks

69hurstolds

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
If they're repros, be prepared to do a little tweaking. Maybe. Not sure if they fixed their stampings or not.

I searched for it, but can't find it. There was someone somewhere did a comparison with pics and the bends weren't as tight as GM ones, and they're more blingy than original GM. But pretty decent otherwise.

• Agree
Reactions: Rktpwrd

Badge

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 30, 2018
Didn't know this. I won't be installing them till after the interior is done this summer. I am in the gathering parts now. Driving 100 miles tomorrow to pick up a nice tailgate.

G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor