Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Reactions: 1 user
Apr 17, 2017
Houston, TX
I thought about replacing just the broken coupler. I'm not sure how to install the coupler onto the power seat track transmission. Do I have to remove the seat to install the transmission coupler? If you have any pictures/instructions on how to install the coupler that would be great.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I thought about replacing just the broken coupler. I'm not sure how to install the coupler onto the power seat track transmission. Do I have to remove the seat to install the transmission coupler? If you have any pictures/instructions on how to install the coupler that would be great.

Yes, you have to pull the seat and disassemble the seat track to replace the coupler. It wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a spare since they are getting hard to find. If you can find one, the best adjustable power seat track for G body cutlass was the revised multi motor 1987-1988 version. They got away from the nylon transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor