WANTED: factory AC brackets for SBC upgrade

Trader history for 5spdCab (0)

5spdCab

G-Body Guru
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Last summer I started a project to upgrade my non-AC Caballero to "factory" AC. I installed the airbox, vents, and AC dashboard. I intend to finish the AC project this Spring/Summer.
Most of the parts needed are already in my possession, but there are some brackets still eluding me.
Here are two edited pics of the screen print from the service manual. The parts in green I have, the parts in red are the ones stopping my progress.
ACbrackets-have.jpg

ACbrackets-need.jpg

Possible part numbers for one or both of these two might be: 14033863 for the rear bracket, and 14017790 or 14015526 for the front.
The front bracket also holds the power steering pump mounted in front below the AC compressor.
I will also be needing the correct 3 groove pulley for the crankshaft, and 2 groove pulley for the water pump.

If anyone has these parts and are willing to sell, send me a PM. I live just outside of Seattle, Wa. in zip 98168.

Last edited:

G-boz

Greasemonkey
Jul 13, 2008
CT
Last summer I started a project to upgrade my non-AC Caballero to "factory" AC. I installed the airbox, vents, and AC dashboard. I intend to finish the AC project this Spring/Summer.
Most of the parts needed are already in my possession, but there are some brackets still eluding me.
Here are two edited pics of the screen print from the service manual. The parts in green I have, the parts in red are the ones stopping my progress.
View attachment 137536 View attachment 137537

Possible part numbers for one or both of these two might be: 14033863 for the rear bracket, and 14017790 or 14015526 for the front.
The front bracket also holds the power steering pump mounted in front below the AC compressor.
I will also be needing the correct 3 groove pulley for the crankshaft, and 2 groove pulley for the water pump.

If anyone has these parts and are willing to sell, send me a PM. I live just outside of Seattle, Wa. in zip 98168.
I messaged you..

5spdCab

G-Body Guru
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I'm using the long A6 type system.
I will redo the attachments to the post tonight after I get home from work.
My bad, I first posted this want ad on elcaminocentral.com then simply copy/pasted to gbodyforum.com
Fixed the original attachments. See post #1.

5spdCab

G-Body Guru
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I have these 2 brackets. $2 plus shipping

Let me know if these will work.

View attachment 174999
Doh! I wish I had seen this when you had first posted it. Consider them sold! I definitely need the one on the right. Will a postal money order be ok? My local post office is closed now until Monday, or I could have had a money order on it's way already.
I will PM my address to you.