Warr Performance TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
MechMan

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Long Island NY
I am looking at the 92mm Warr Perfoamnce throttle bodies and I see they come with and with out a vent tube. Is that for the PCV system? I am planning a LS3 build and not sure if the tube is needed or not. I am planning on using a catch can.

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Ask MotorheadMike, he recently put one on his wagon that DOESN'T have the vent tube.
I just ordered this unbranded one the other day with a tube. Hard to beat the price at $68 with sensors...
Screenshot_20190131-155346.png

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
My wagon has the non-vented version and a catch can. The Monte is getting the vented one and a catch can because I want extra PCV draw options due to the turbo - this will make more sense in due time.

MechMan

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Long Island NY
My wagon has the non-vented version and a catch can. The Monte is getting the vented one and a catch can because I want extra PCV draw options due to the turbo - this will make more sense in due time.
Getting a non vented one would be ok for a N/A aplication though? all the schematics that i see show the PCV being connected to the intake and not the throttle body

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Yeah well I am not a schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor