Warr Performance TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Kingsport, TN
I am looking at the 92mm Warr Perfoamnce throttle bodies and I see they come with and with out a vent tube. Is that for the PCV system? I am planning a LS3 build and not sure if the tube is needed or not. I am planning on using a catch can.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Ask MotorheadMike, he recently put one on his wagon that DOESN'T have the vent tube.
I just ordered this unbranded one the other day with a tube. Hard to beat the price at $68 with sensors...
Screenshot_20190131-155346.png

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
My wagon has the non-vented version and a catch can. The Monte is getting the vented one and a catch can because I want extra PCV draw options due to the turbo - this will make more sense in due time.

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Kingsport, TN
My wagon has the non-vented version and a catch can. The Monte is getting the vented one and a catch can because I want extra PCV draw options due to the turbo - this will make more sense in due time.
Getting a non vented one would be ok for a N/A aplication though? all the schematics that i see show the PCV being connected to the intake and not the throttle body

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor