Weed in Michigan and insurance rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Yep, gets stored in your fat (if you have any, I have plenty). The best part is when you burn fat, you get high again!

Then do people get higher if they're fatheads? Or the other way around?

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
1541679169652.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
I feel the same way about pot as I do about alcohol, if you want to consume it on your leasure time that is perfectly fine. However you should not be under the influence when driving or at work.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I do not view pot the same as alcohol, when a person smokes the only purpose is to get high, when I have a beer or any flavor of alcohol I drink it for it's for flavor. If every time I had a drink I drank enough to get drunk I am considered an alcoholic so those who smoke weed are what?

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
I do not view pot the same as alcohol, when a person smokes the only purpose is to get high, when I have a beer or any flavor of alcohol I drink it for it's for flavor. If every time I had a drink I drank enough to get drunk I am considered an alcoholic so those who smoke weed are what?

I'm not going to get into the ethics of it, I'm just saying that in my opinion what people do on their own time is their decision so long as that decision does not effect others. I'm all for it being legalised, but as far as I'm concerned there should be a 0 tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol behind the wheel as well as in the workplace.

• Winner

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
My real question-

Do dealers vote FOR or AGAINST legalization?

On one hand they want to vote for legalization so they they can enjoy something they like without breaking the law
On the other hand if they vote for legalization they are putting them self out of a job

• Agree

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My real question-

Do dealers vote FOR or AGAINST legalization?

On one hand they want to vote for legalization so they they can enjoy something they like without breaking the law
On the other hand if they vote for legalization they are putting them self out of a job

In Ontario and across the country they don't vote for it, they make money with or without legislation.....here in Ontario the gov controls everything, or at least they think they do, and have screwed it up plus the report on the gov weed is it's junk so people are just going back to their dealers.

"Organized crime groups, including the Hells Angels, have managed to obtain legal personal production licences for medical marijuana, only to turn around and illegally sell the product across the country, CBC news has learned. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor