Welcome Southside Machine Performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Inola, OK
Just wanted to give a shout out to Southside Machine Performance of Indianapolis and Macguyver .... GBF's latest sponsor! Welcome!

Reactions: 7 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
neato.
welcome.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome to the forum Southside Machine Performance.

Reactions: 2 users

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
We would like to thank you guys for the warm welcome. We encourage everyone who is getting ready to do suspension to give a call so we can steer you in the right direction for your build (pun intended). We make several kits and can custom build about anything. We will be adding things to our account once we figure things out.

Southside Machine Performance is well known in the racing world. From solid bushed lift bar set ups for the drag racers to full blown G Machines and everything in between. An unsurpassed tech line and engineers that never sleep. All built in the USA!

Mac @ SSM,

https://southsidemachineperformance.com/
317-408-4272

Reactions: 3 users

Happy camper

Greasemonkey
Nov 21, 2016
San Dimas Ca.
You finally made it here, welcome.
I have bought my rear adjustable upper control arms , lowers, and the front upper a arms, and all i can say is there great.
Thanks again.

Reactions: 1 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome to the BEST site on the web. Your shop has far reaching Good vibes. And I gotta comment on "engineers never sleep", ya know how as you're drifting off to sleep & dreaming of unusual ways to solve tomorrows challenges? Ya don't get paid for those hours or minutes but the brain just won't stop. Maybe the next morning ya got a new idea to try. All the best, Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor