Well guess who got an air compressor today and found out his air tools were stolen last night?

olds307 and 403

olds307 and 403

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
This guy!😫 Seriously my compressor was noisy and dying so I bought a new Hulk compressor, super quiet and powerful. Went in to my shop and all my pullers and air tools were gone. Seriously I haven't been able to use my air impact for 2 years effectively. They left a crappy worthless impact and air ratchet. Also my corded impact, gone. Thank goodness my cordless impact and paint guns were inside. They also stole the trolling motor, rods and a bunch of tackle from the boat.

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Geezer
Supporting Member
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
That's never a way to wake up, as Bruce said hopefully you get to replace with new stuff. My old house was broken into 5 years ago and them *ssh*les cleaned us out!!!! Between jewelry, electronics, golf gear and tools they got almost $7K worth!!!! I was able to replace most with new, but the stupid "depreciation value" prevented a few purchases.
Totally violating feeling Christian, I understand it!!!!

pontiacgp

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Sub humans stole your tools. Druggies who probably got about 10% of the value of the tools to feed their habit. I hope the insurance covers the loss but you're still stuck with the deductible.

• Agree
Reactions: Injectedcutty
69hurstolds

69hurstolds

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Sub humans stole your tools. Druggies who probably got about 10% of the value of the tools to feed their habit. I hope the insurance covers the loss but you're still stuck with the deductible.
Hopefully they'll get enough to OD and kill themselves so others won't have to and save someone else's tools from suffering the same fate.

olds307 and 403

olds307 and 403

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Probably some of the druggie across the street friends. Stealing our fishing stuff and the trolling motor was really low. My wife alerted a guy who buys and sells fishing equipment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
69hurstolds HJ prototype Label for G-body- Guess where it goes! General Discussion 14
69hurstolds Had planned on new truck tires. I did end up getting some, but got more than I intended. General Discussion 12
Kennyjoe28 Got an 83 regal limited, trying to restore! Buick Regal / T-Type / Grand National / GNX 4
lilbowtie Got me thinking General Discussion 8
69hurstolds Peak oil- the world will run out of oil in 10 years. Drive 'em while you got 'em OFF TOPIC 3
MrSony #5 GNX Bushing... I've got to have this wrong. Frame / Chassis / Suspension / Steering 10
69hurstolds Got PAID bishes!!!! Corona Dollars OFF TOPIC 102
L Just got my first project car , got some work Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 / Hurst/Olds 15
HAFROD Got a lead on my first car General Discussion 14
Drkuhar Got a Message for some free parts today General Discussion 3
J Finally got one. :) General Discussion 20
Moneybags1650 Just got my first G body G-Body LS Swap 42
hangar401 Got em Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 / Hurst/Olds 1
Bonnewagon Think you got problems? General Discussion 4
M Evaporator Question Update 1/31 Got Some Parts Cooling / Heating / AC 41
H Turned key and got NOTHING! 1983 Grand prix 305 Electrical / Ignition / Starting 10
K New to the gbody game!, got a few questions if someone can help! New Users 12
tc1959 Just got my lift delivered. General Discussion 26
jlcustomz Got bored & tried Faux Woodgraining. Photos, Videos, etc. 14
Skippy Got impatient and wanted to drive Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 / Hurst/Olds 18
kiko Catch Can -- AOS/PCV System Installation How-To's / Knowledge Base 0
fauxfour2 plugging air injector holes in heads Engine / Swaps / Driveability 5
78GP400 FOR SALE Air Cleaner assembly, Rochester dual jet carb, silver face gauges, hubcaps, etc... G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 3
5 A/C-Heat air box r&r General Discussion 10
82HellCamino Has anyone tried EZ Air Ride suspension kit? Frame / Chassis / Suspension / Steering 2
M Front air dam Wanted 3
M Vintage Air Install Cooling / Heating / AC 6
39F Restoring Grand national Air dams?? Body / Trim / Paint / Glass 7
A El Camino air conditioning condenser G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 0
kustomkyle Replacement air cleaner vacuum actuator, 307 Olds. Fuel / Air / Boost / Emissions 4
5950NewEra CUTLASS Wanted 84 442 (Air Dam bumper cover) Photos, Videos, etc. 12
ronnyinwaxhaw Aftermarket Air Conditioning Cooling / Heating / AC 14
abstracts18 G Body Front air dam/splitter help Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 / Hurst/Olds 3
T Will my air compressor do the trick? Body / Trim / Paint / Glass 11
EdontheBeach OLDS OLDScool Cruzin - Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Wagons! 11
pagrunt Air brake hose for emission/vacuum lines? Engine / Swaps / Driveability 3
S GN Radiator Air Box Kit General Discussion 5
S New to GBodyforum - 1985 Monte Carlo SS on Air New Users 8
olds307 and 403 Pictures of air flow deflectors for the radiator General Discussion 42
Deadeyejedi80 Drop base air cleaner for Holley General Discussion 1
gnvair Does anyone have an untouched 78-79 Malibu, El Camino or Monte Carlo with air conditioning? I need a picture of the capillary switch mounting Chevrolet Monte Carlo / SS / Malibu 9
Doug213xrj Malibu El camino front air dam questions. General Discussion 19
rogue_ryder Keeping the Olds Air Injection Reaction (A.I.R) System on a presmog engine swap Engine / Swaps / Driveability 0