Well guess who got an air compressor today and found out his air tools were stolen last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
This guy!😫 Seriously my compressor was noisy and dying so I bought a new Hulk compressor, super quiet and powerful. Went in to my shop and all my pullers and air tools were gone. Seriously I haven't been able to use my air impact for 2 years effectively. They left a crappy worthless impact and air ratchet. Also my corded impact, gone. Thank goodness my cordless impact and paint guns were inside. They also stole the trolling motor, rods and a bunch of tackle from the boat.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Holy Crap Dude! Royal Pisser . . .

1560486823016.png

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
That's never a way to wake up, as Bruce said hopefully you get to replace with new stuff. My old house was broken into 5 years ago and them *ssh*les cleaned us out!!!! Between jewelry, electronics, golf gear and tools they got almost $7K worth!!!! I was able to replace most with new, but the stupid "depreciation value" prevented a few purchases.
Totally violating feeling Christian, I understand it!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Sub humans stole your tools. Druggies who probably got about 10% of the value of the tools to feed their habit. I hope the insurance covers the loss but you're still stuck with the deductible.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Sub humans stole your tools. Druggies who probably got about 10% of the value of the tools to feed their habit. I hope the insurance covers the loss but you're still stuck with the deductible.
Hopefully they'll get enough to OD and kill themselves so others won't have to and save someone else's tools from suffering the same fate.

• Agree
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 11 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Probably some of the druggie across the street friends. Stealing our fishing stuff and the trolling motor was really low. My wife alerted a guy who buys and sells fishing equipment.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
You live in the middle of nowhere!! People still stealing your stuff is crazy, they would have to haul it hundreds of miles to sell.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I understand tools- but- fishing tackle?!? Heartless bastards! I hope they OD.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Wankers! I didn't even know they had crime in Canada.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor