Well Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Talking with a fellow this morning and he told me about another yard with a bunch of cars...

20200221_104006.jpg

Not sure when I'll get there but I will..

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Dangit Kevin, if you keep this up, I'll have to buy more projects!

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
on the right it looks like the martians were drunk when they made those crop circles.....any sign of sasquatch yet?..... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
How far is Regina from Kerrobert?? Have kin out that way. Big spring project is a trailer for my bike but it is engineered to be long enough and heavy enough to deal with other bits of vehicular trivia. Does Saskatchewan slather its roads with salt??

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Ah, from Central Texas USA, to the province (state) of Saskatchewan, in Canada, just to get to the border between the two countries is about 2500 miles or so. To get into Canada, you need a valid American passport, thanks to a bunch of bureaucraps in Homeland or some such department, Oh yeah, no personal weapons, pistols, rifles, carbines, and a bunch more items along that line are allowed in the country, even if you have a permit for your home state or don't need one to own and/or carry as the case may be. In Canada all the above falls under the heading of "restricted weapons" and if the border patrol and customs find you in possession, what happens next is entirely up to the authorities,, who have NO sense of humour or tolerance; think Texas Rangers or State Patrol only less tolerant. Bring your own smokes if you use them; the local version of tobacco stinks like dead sweat socks burnt over a cow turd fire. The beer isn't bad if you can figure out the names and alcohol percentages. Once you get over the border, then you have to get to Regina and find Showtime and see if he is willing to go on a fossil hunt and if the owner of the property is willing to allow strangers to come a-calling. 'xpect, being from Texas Y'all understand what the normal reaction might be to strangers who come to your door without asking in advance and want to go rooting around in that stack of old rusty wrecks that have been laying out in the back 40 since the property belonged to your granddaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor