What 9 inch housing ends with Blazer rear disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revdoc

n00b
Jun 11, 2016
Looking into buying a 9 inch from Quick Performance and also want to sort my rear brakes out at the same time. I have done a bunch of reading on the 98+ Blazer rear disc swap and it would be nice to do that and the Blazer front spindle swap, keeps all the brake components similar.

My question is, what housing ends do I need if I go with the Blazer brakes? There's two options on the Quick Performance website that might work: Billet GM 10/12 (with seal surface for GM 8.5 10 or 12 bolt car drum brakes) or Billet GM Flush (93-02 F body brakes). I've also read about the Fbody brake swap, it sounded basically the same as the Blazer swap which makes me think I need the Billet GM Flush ends. Any input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor