Feb 7, 2019

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I guess it is the rare combo of El Camino and manual transmission? Because that is a sun-fooked survivor on some crap wheels, with a laughable headliner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I guess it is the rare combo of El Camino and manual transmission? Because that is a sun-fooked survivor on some crap wheels, with a laughable headliner.
I think the bashed in drivers side front rocker panel was optional too, that inflates the asking price 5G's

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
same seller

the Interior on this last one...WOW😩

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
The seller may be helping us out! People seeing his prices will not hesitate to pay what we are asking now!

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Gateway has a showroom right around me.

They're notoriously high, and usually because they're on Consignment. Owner wants, say, $10k... they sell it for $14k

fastlanecars.com does the same thing..

Personally, I think its where people with a boatload of disposable income go to buy their "classic toys" to park in their 15 car garage...

Fun places to visit and look around, but the sticker prices can be pretty comical.

-Gonz

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Gateway is a consignment dealer. Vanrah tried to get the Bronze Brick sold through them with minimal success.
Yeah, I looked through their sold listings....compared to what they have for sale, its MINIMAL! The prices though 🤪

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wow! That El Camino is so vastly overpriced it ain't funny. Rare V-6 and 3-spd manual trans.....:rolleyes: and crappy wheels missing the center caps. The buyer must have been hard up for an El Camino. I've seen much nicer examples going for that money or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor