What Am I Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Have these people lost it or do I have a death wish.....these people are clearing out the stores in Canada cause the corona virus might overtake us. The hand sanitizers are all sold out and the store's shelves are being emptied cause the virus may cause people to be trapped in their homes.... are people getting crazier in this world?.....:wtf:

BB10Ez37.img

ER9wze_U4AAwU9K

ESCKDEBWoAAmdnD

ESCrrYkXUAAy7oa

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Fear, the ultimate weapon. Even down here is certain areas they are doing the same shelf raping. They hear someone in the area was near an area that has cases & they lose their @$$ thinking their town is totally affected.

Reactions: 4 users

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
CDC says 29 million in US have had the flu so far this year. 16,000 have died. Nobody seems to think that is a big deal.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
CDC says 29 million in US have had the flu so far this year. 16,000 have died. Nobody seems to think that is a big deal.

isn't it strange how the news is manipulated to focus on whatever.....

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
My brother in law lives in Bothell WA just up from Kirkland. He stopped going to the gym. He and his wife are trying to minimize what they do. Why take chances if you dont have to ? To be honest I worry about my kids. Son and daughter in law are radiology techs. He works in a hospital, shes at a private radiology office. My daughter is in a paramedic program and an EMT on the off days. They all have a lot of contact with sick people. Theres quite a few cases in NY already.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
F***in' stupid people are everywhere. Idiocy has no bounds, I suppose.

If this was a Walking Dead situation where it meant mass catastrophic loss of life and people eating each other, there'd be something there to worry about. Media hype has pushed this narrative over the waterfall.

I noticed that at Walmart the other day. Wife wanted me to pick up a few things from the grocery there. Like Bush's chili beans... I went to where they stock the bean shelf and it was almost bare. I kept wondering WTF? Then I saw a woman come buy and toss about 10-15 cans of beans in her cart. Ahh...…. went to Kroger to get the chili beans. Rat bastards.

Reactions: 2 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Im pretty sure if your immune system is good youll be ok. From what ive read the people who are dying have underlying health issues. I like to keep extra food/water/ammo in case of power outages, bad weather etc. My sons 7 in public school so hes already been exposed to much worse.

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Guess what? This is the new flu strain. We'll all get it eventually and most of us won't die.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor