What are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javi702

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 4, 2020
Las vegas
I'm just curious as to what these components are and do I need them? I'm trying to simplify my engine bay as much as possible so any thing that doesnt have to do with the motor I wanna get rid of

Attachments

• 20200407_180637.jpg
    20200407_180637.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 205
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You racing the car or driving it on the street? Upper circle is your wiper motor/squirter. If you drive on the street, you probably should keep that operational or you'll have to quit driving in any rain.

Bottom circle is your cruise control transducer. Unless you want to keep factory cruise control, you can toss it.

Reactions: 1 users

81_El_Homewrecker

Greasemonkey
Oct 26, 2015
You racing the car or driving it on the street? Upper circle is your wiper motor/squirter. If you drive on the street, you probably should keep that operational or you'll have to quit driving in any rain.

Bottom circle is your cruise control transducer. Unless you want to keep factory cruise control, you can toss it.
If he yanks the cruise he needs a new speedo cable since it’s currently a two part going through this module.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor