what are you doing to keep your ride from being stolen this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Why I paint my Bonnewagon with a paint brush and cheap enamel. Fugly cars don't get stolen.
The mustang that was stolen Saturday was spray caned black with a white hood and mismatched wheels. I was supposed to get it ready for a cheapo paint job for him but it has a supercharger or turbo on a sbf with an intercooler behind the bumper full cage and new drag radials. I seen pictures of the aftermath. Looks like it needs 2 fenders 1 door a windshield and maybe 2 quarters now

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Leave a d!ldo on the dash and stains on the driver's seat. Enter at your own peril.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Lojack it. The initial cost might be expensive but having the ability to have it tracked and located if it does get swiped, pricless.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Lojack it. The initial cost might be expensive but having the ability to have it tracked and located if it does get swiped, pricless.

Nick
especially if you find the thief with it...... and you haven't called the cops yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor