What Did Santa Bring You This Year?

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Typically, the wife and I don't do much for each other at Christmas because we tend to buy stuff all year when/if we feel like we need it. Or just want it. So any day of any month can be considered Christmas as far as presents go. With no kids, it keeps it really simple. But this year we did get each other some stuff off each other's "lists". Amazingly, just like every other year, she never picks any of the GM part numbers of car parts I feel like I need.

I got some lounge-wear and slippers I was asking for, plus a couple other trinkets, but this was my favorite surprise. Last year I was weinering about not having a sweatshirt that didn't have "car scars" to wear around the house during the winter months. Old, retired people tend to go with comfort over optics, so there you go. If you don't understand, one day you will. Anyway, a friend of the family makes embroideried junk who I have used in the past for stuff, and the wife gave here a picture of one of my 69 H/O emblems a while back and although it wasn't exact, I still think it came out pretty cool considering it was from a picture. If I could do that stuff, I'd get a closer matching font and align the "H" a bit better on the red, but she doesn't know the details like that. It completes my "regular guy" collection of loungewear. :)

Hurst Sweatshirt.JPG

• Creative
  • Winner
Reactions: 13 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I got cologne, Dewalt drive bit set, couple of gift cards, Chirp wheels for my back, and a UMI rear suspension brace

20221225_075907.jpg

Reactions: 10 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
My wife picked this one up for me. Been collecting for several years now and have at least ten of my favorite cars.
IMG_3756.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I got a soap dish, a new wallet, and candy. (wtf is wrong with my old wallet?)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
It's probably empty. Someone's dropping you a hint, apparently. :)
hey, I happen to like my 20+ yr old wallet! it even has $ in it. not $$$$$, just $
You need a bath, too?
no, I was told because we just finished a master bath remodel 3 weeks ago and have no soap dish built-in to the shower

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor