What did you buy for your G body today? [2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Bought me some LED bulbs off Amazon for my console box and map lights today.
Ain’t much, but it’s something.

Reactions: 7 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Spark plugs, plug wires, and an oil pressure sensor.

Reactions: 3 users

chuckfenn1

Greasemonkey
Oct 16, 2020
i got 2 quarter panel rear windows for non/vinyl top on the way, one more new RH full floor pan on the way..i am deleting my vinyl and going hard top all the way.

MalibuDavyou5

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2020
Wyoming
I think I'll also input here. Right now I am in slow contact with the seller of the 350, via Facebook Messenger. in the stage of working out a fair compensation for his time and fuel. Happy New year to all!

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Went to bed dreaming about some UMI rear LCAs. Maybe I will find myself in the Mrs. good graces after a foot rub and some...

• Haha
  • Winner

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Looks like I will be buying an alternator today. Didn't want to start yesterday so I ran the cables off the Camry to charge it while I did my annual New Years BBQ. Got it to fire up after 20 mins of Rickshaw power ( thx Peg ) but it wouldn't restart after running on its own for another 30 mins. All my tools are at work so it's either the 6 month old battery or the 10 year old alternator that took a dive for the first repair 2021

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Between New Years and Covid lock downs, nothing is open beyond the drug and grocery stores. Even Home Depot is curb side pick up only which sucks large because they happen to have the more or less correct bolts that I need to re-install the muffler on my snowblower. (And that is a topic for elsewhere.)

But, Gentile Reader, all is not lost. Already had my emergency brake cables bought and in hand so even if done post humorously I did have something bought for my project; just a little time lag between then and now. All that remains now is to retain my dwindling cents of humor for just a lee-ttle while longer...……………... or until Monday appears and I can discover just how badly bolluxed the whole situation is. BOTHER!

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Woke up to winning the auction for these:
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1601.jpg

$164.

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Picked up a brand new East Penn brand Group 78 dual post AGM battery and a new Battery Tender Jr. for it today.

956D9FCF-9C3A-482A-904A-0D9293488897.jpeg

The Juggernaut is going to get a battery again finally, and the new Battery Tender is to maintain it. Which may or may not mean something for those who have been patiently waiting...
😏😉

Reactions: 12 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor