What did you buy for your G body today? [2016-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Full rebuild kit + accel pump, float, bushings, etc for my spare 800cfm qjet, adjustable part throttle kit for said qjet exhaust stuff, t shirt, (my free summit tshirt disappeared long ago, wanted another), new wiper/turn signal lever with cruise and delay wiper options (25 bucks on ebay), and some other bits.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I ordered the push rods today, got the Manley push rods for $185, the Comp push rods were $224. I ordered a set of poly locks as well

Reactions: 2 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
This...
IMG_20180623_195102566.jpg
I guess this means I'm going with a 4.3 in the Regal...

Reactions: 4 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
New carpet kit, new gauges, and new transmission combo with torque converter and trans cooler from Performance Automatic. I needed to get the carpet now so I can install the gauges in the console and only do it once. My Elco will stay black with 96 Camaro neautral seats,dash, door panels, headliner and all trim. But all of the carpeting and seatbelts will be black.

Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Wiper Lever came in today. Nice looking piece.
Not 100% correct, but no one would bat an eye at it at a show unless they had an original one in their hand. Better than my stripped, peely, worn out old one.
wiperlever.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Hopefully the solution to all my turn signal troubles, turns out I have reverse polarity on one of the flashers so ordered this and then found out the one that Digi Tails included in their kit was fried. So also got 2 LED flashers with adapters to reverse polarity from them.
20180626_083353.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Nothing major, so I'll put this in the trinket category, but in my never ending quest to buy as many GM replacement parts for my 85 442 future ground-up as possible, I found I did NOT have a new A/C low pressure compressor cutoff switch (stemming from the A/C discussion that's been going here). I'm actually searching for a spare cat hanger for someone else here, so I had my parts spreadsheet out studying it at the time.
I have no idea how I missed that.

Lo and behold, there was only one I could find anywhere at a very reasonable price and it was on ebay. Made a reasonable offer, the seller took it, and it's now on its way to me. p/n 3041336 for 82-86 G w/A.C. according to the parts book. You can still buy them from GM, but they list for $49.98!!!! Even buying at a discount, there's shipping on top of that. This now completes the puzzle of every single piece of the A/C system in my car will be a new/NOS GM part. When I get around to redoing it.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor