What did you buy for your G body today? [2016-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Ive seen the other thread, " what did you do to your G body today", and thats a great thread, But sometimes we buy parts for a build or upgrade, or purchase stuff as funds allow and/or stockpile stuff until we are ready to install or build. So, this is a thread to show your latest Purchase for your G Bod. If there is already a Thread for this , forgive me, i did search. I bought a lot of stuff last year for mine i wont go into, but Ill start with my latest Purchase. I was in Chicago area last week and brought back a new 4" Cowl Hood, from my good friend Torrey at Glasstek. I have a Harwood cowl now but never liked it, besides its been repaired from the time it ripped off my hinges, when i forgot to latch it !! OOPS!
Ive used Glasstek on some other cars,they make some nice stuff, So, what did you buy today?
newhood.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Just got these trick looking hood bumpers i ordered over the weekend via summit, along with new roof rail seals, trunk seal, and cowl seal.
A big thanks to HAFROD for leading me to the correct length hood bumpers since they come in 2 different lengths.
20160829_181928.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor