What did you do at work today?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Decided I had better things to do than go to work today.
20221109_104755.jpg
The Jr. Mechanic's school had their veterans activities today so I had to let him show off how awesome his dad is. Don't like the beret hair I have cause after 29 years, my service cap's leather strap gave up the ghost & had to wear that damn thing instead for a last minute change.

Reactions: 8 users

DSPbuilt

Master Mechanic
Jan 7, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Went back to the JBK shop and got a little souvenir.
07139B4F-84BE-4B56-98F7-D887C3CDE612.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 18, 2014
you could probably sell that on eBay for a large chunk of change to some Supra racing fan-boi. :banana: unfortunately, your scavenging days would probably be over after that 😭
What he's really got to do is collect spare parts over 2 or 3 years. Then, weld a cheap azz tube skeleton on an old frame of the right wheelbase to hang the bruised up parts on to make a complete "shell" of a car.

Primer it, label it 'not street legal' and throw a clapped out small block in it, and sell it for 6 figures on ebay.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
What he's really got to do is collect spare parts over 2 or 3 years. Then, weld a cheap azz tube skeleton on an old frame of the right wheelbase to hang the bruised up parts on to make a complete "shell" of a car.

Primer it, label it 'not street legal' and throw a clapped out small block in it, and sell it for 6 figures on ebay.
you forgot the text "former race car, not street legal" . when they ask what races, well.......

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor