What did you do at work today?

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Finally got the piece of equipment working...

20220915_091152.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Got woken up this morning to go pick up the driver, the seals on the turbo went......
20220915_085229.jpg 20220915_112428.jpg 20220915_112741.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Mostly dealt with personal BS while on the clock.

Spent an over an hour on the phone with my insurance company. Dealing with a neighbor who doesn't understand how spray guns and gravity work. The worst part is this isn't the first time.

Glad my BBQ House Smoker patio chairs and everything else in the vicinity is now covered in a lovey splatter of gray exterior paint.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018

Spent an over an hour on the phone with my insurance company. Dealing with a neighbor who doesn't understand how spray guns and gravity work. The worst part is this isn't the first time.

Glad my BBQ House Smoker patio chairs and everything else in the vicinity is now covered in a lovey splatter of gray exterior paint.
just like in the '80s! (custom engine bay paint) all you gotta do now is your engine bay so it matches 😁

1663278133120.png

Reactions: 1 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge

"Custom"
20220915_161809.jpg
Now we wait for the quote from the contractor for cleaning. Amazing how he suddenly has tarps for us hang up today so he can finish his project.

Never thought I would have to teach a +50 year old how gravity works. But here we are.

Back on track for the thread.. in between phone calls with insurance I did quote some more ABB motor controls. As well as a Lumacell emergency lighting package.

Dont let engineers spec 24v systems because "it will be cheaper than up sizing wire gauge."

No infact it won't. Nearly $1100 per battery pack. For 144w... I can only imagine what the 720w will be.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
You know the state could keep you busy picking up our quality trucks. Nice not to deal with traffic on Bigalow Blvd cause it sucks.
Hahaha yeah it sure does, the operator at the job site was asking what was taking so long cause the driver told him he wasn't far from our shop..... Then I told him where it was and he said oh wake me up when you get here hahaha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor